Passing with distinction for King’s College London
20th April 2018 by CH
Last year we had the exciting opportunity to work with King’s College London on a series of eight high end films that demonstrate the difference that they make to the world.
As King’s are much more than a standard University, they were keen to showcase their scale and expertise in the research and developmental work of various academic departments and faculties.
This package of interesting and informative content was shared online and on social…
Excellent organisation was just the beginning. To tackle such a broad requirement and create 8 x 2 minute videos which would not only hit the mark, but also keep the viewer engaged throughout, we popped our creative caps on and added value through our:
- Scripting expertise and experience in creating strong narratives
- Ability to weave complex subjects into simple terms for any audience to understand
- Directorial skills; getting the best out of very technical and academic people who are not used to being on camera
- Flexibility and scheduling capabilities
Featuring a combination of documentary style footage, interviews and interesting cutaway shots, we covered eight different topics and highlighted KCL’s positive impact on the world through their decades of ongoing research across the following areas:
- Innovation in Surgery & 3D Printing
- Combating Ivory Poaching with New Techniques
- Gaining Legislation on a Life Saving Antidote to Drug Overdose
- Developing an App to Tackle Mental Health
- Research and Digital Development into Helping IBS Sufferers
- Work to Support the Prevention of Biological Weapons
- Research into How to Deal with Terrorism and Extreme Events
- Technical Expertise to Progress Facial Prosthetics & Stem Cell Technology
Since being completed, all eight videos have been showcased on King’s own Spotlight platform, as well as shared online and on social, amassing views and likes.
We really enjoyed researching the subjects and working with all the amazing academics at King’s.
Not only that, but we’ve also received lovely feedback from Hannah Pluthero, Press Officer at King’s College London:
“A big thanks to the team for the work on the videos in 2017. It’s been great – really chuffed with all the videos. I’ll certainly continue recommending CH and hopefully we’ll have more opportunities in future.”
To watch the entire video series, check out our playlist here.